You refined by:
- Legal Land Surveying: 5 years (Required).
- Valid, applicable safety courses are required and will be provided if necessary.
Front Street Pictures
- Business affairs, legal, production, and/or labour relations: 3 years (Preferred).
- Dynamic Vancouver based Front Street Pictures is looking for film and…
Anjos & Co.
- Downtown Vancouver law firm is seeking a junior legal assistant or administrative assistant with up to two years’ experience to work primarily for two lawyers…
MID-SIZED LAW FIRM
- Legal Assistant: 1 year (Preferred).
- Entry Level, no experience required, but preferred;
- The successful candidate will be:
Maple Ridge, BC
- Legal Secretary: 2 years (Required).
- Legal Assistant: 3 years (Preferred).
- Legal Administrative certification from a recognized institution.
- We currently have a vacancy for an experienced Corporate…
$150,200 - $176,600 a year
- Ability to communicate effectively, in writing and orally, and the ability to represent the Commission, when required, with a wide range of stakeholders.
Office of the Ontario Ombudsman
- Legal - Counsel, Students (Articling, 2nd year Summer Student, Interns).
- We look for people who:
- Possess a strong foundation in their chosen field and are open…
$57,712 - $63,699 a year
- *The specialization in translation may have been obtained through one or more certificates consisting of a total of 30 credits in language transfer and 15…
Canadian Energy Regulator
$206,600 - $243,000 a year
- Experience and a proven record in leading and/or supporting transitions or transformational change in an organization;
$47,729 - $140,700 a year
- In support of the Nunavut Agreement, Nunavut Inuit will be selected for appointment for positions located in Nunavut ahead of all others (including persons with…
$310 - $375 a day
- Ability to develop effective working relationships with the Minister, the Deputy Minister, and the Corporation’s business partners and stakeholders;
$51,538 - $72,660 a year
- This inventory enables you to be matched to job opportunities such as: Unit supervisor, Citizen Services Officer, Program Officer, Program Coordinator, Event…
A.C.E. Reporting Services
- Legal or transcription experience an asset.
- Must be able to pass exams: typing, grammar, spelling and punctuation.
- Be willing to work evenings / weekends.
$31.26 - $34.26 an hour
- Division & Section: Legal Services, Legal Administration.
- Sets up and maintains correspondence, document, and case files and other legal material utilizing the…
- You have the ability to understand functions of the Ontario court system, legal terminology and documentation.
- What can I expect to do in this role?
Touchstone Law Group LLP
$36,000 - $55,000 a year
- We are currently looking for a legal assistant or paralegal to join our corporate and commercial team to assist with corporate matters, commercial financing,…
$14 an hour
- Free employee & family assistance program for legal, financial, and health support.
- Excellent multi-tasking skills and attention to detail with a great memory…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.