CEO Law Canada
$200,000 a year
- Main Street Experience a plus.
- Looking for work to supplement their own practice.
- Considering starting their own practice.
- Advanced writing skills and demonstrated exceptional comprehension of English grammar and usage.
- Assisting with corporate insurance administration, including…
- Create and manage a full training library of courses relevant to the operation, including Passenger Service, Ramp, Operations, and Mishandled Baggage, DCS, DCS…
- Able to communicate effectively through writing and in face to face presentations.
- Under moderate supervision, fulfill Bond & Specialty Insurance (Bond) Claims…
- Create a workflow to manage this high-volume conversion project using an in-depth understanding of proper document retrieval, handling, and destruction of…
- Supports the Head Office Surety department Bond administration, Head Office Surety clients, US Bond branch fronting and broker administration in accordance with…
- Actively and enthusiastically share experience and knowledge of creative resolution techniques to improve the claim results of others.
- Reporting to the VP, Canadian Legal, the Lawyer will work with the merchandising team to complete a large supplier project to support the execution of the…
Ministry of Attorney General Court Services Branch
Salmon Arm, BC
$46,876 - $53,009 a year
- Able to check the quality of input information and data in courtroom information systems where validity is critical and impacts the generation of orders and…
Bhardwaj Law Professional Corporation
- This is a temporary position which can lead to permanent.
- Immigration Appeals *(Federal Court, Immigration Appeal Division, Immigration Division, Refugee…
- The position of Corporate Legal Assistant is an integral member of the Mancal Legal team.
- This individual will take direction from and provide support to our…
ZSA Legal Recruitment
- The successful candidate will manage the daily activities of the lawyer and is expected to handle simple real estate files from start to finish.
Impact Staffing Inc.
$15 - $16 an hour
- Ability to work independently or with others.
- Legal assistant: 1 year (Required).
- Scheduling, recording, confirming court dates, appointments, meetings and…
- Our opportunities could be temporary, contract or long term, ranging between part time and full-time hours.
- Use templates to compile data, prepare reports for…
- Draft legal documents for the purposes of security-taking for the In-House Security program and for loan amendments, and register and update security in…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.