You refined by:
North York, ON
Sikander Visram Law Corp
$36,000 - $40,000 a year
- I am looking for a legal secretary/conveyancer who is proficient in Dicta typing and has at least three years experience working in a law firm.
- Dealing directly with client in writing and by phone clearly, concisely and in a timely manner.
- We are seeking a full-time Law Clerk,/Receptionist with a…
- Be available to meet with clients for document signing when required.
- Manage correspondence from realtors, financial institutions, law firms, and other related…
- Facilitates the success of others through appropriate guidance and feedback.
- Preference will be given to candidates with relevant experience and strong academic…
Gindin, Wolson, Simmonds, Roitenberg
- Excellent writing skills including proper spelling, grammar and punctuation;
- We are looking for a full time Legal Assistant to join our team.
Anjos & Co.
- Downtown Vancouver law firm is seeking a junior legal assistant or administrative assistant with up to two years’ experience to work primarily for two lawyers…
Beasley Law Office
$30,000 a year
- Legal assistant: 1 year (Preferred).
- Family Law office requires full time receptionist/assistant with strong organizational, interpersonal and communication…
Tabuchi Law Office
$35,000 - $55,000 a year
- Our team is mature, caring, supportive and loyal.
- We are looking for a full time receptionist with a passion customer service.
$45,000 - $65,000 a year
- Minimum three years experience in a law office required.
- Knowledge and familiarity with Do Process, Conveyancer, Unity, Teraview, MS Office etc. is required.
Fort McMurray, AB
- Ability to utilize critical thinking to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems.
St. John's, NL
- John's, is currently seeking a Receptionist/Legal Assistant.
- Prior experience as a Receptionist/Legal assistant in a similar environment is preferred.
North York, ON
- Communicate with clients in writing and by phone to obtain information relevant to assigned case files.
- The ideal candidate will have experience in Real Estate…
Mansouri Canadian Immigration Services Inc. (MCIS)
$24 an hour
- Record and prepare minutes of court sessions, meetings or conferences, Determine and establish office procedures and routines, Arrange travel, related…
$26.85 - $32.16 an hour
- Benefits: This position includes a comprehensive union benefit plan, including but not limited to extended health and dental coverage, life and accident…
Jamal Family Law Professional Corporation
$29,000 - $32,000 a year
- Jamal Family Law is currently seeking an enthusiastic receptionist/family law assistant.
- Assistant to law clerks;
- This position will entail the following:
- Administrative tasks, which, among others, will include managing calendars, scheduling meetings, preparing expenses.
- Help us boldly shape retail in Canada.
MID-SIZED LAW FIRM
- Legal Assistant: 1 year (Preferred).
- Entry Level, no experience required, but preferred;
- The successful candidate will be:
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.