You refined by:
$30 an hour
- Legal actions require detailed information about events and outcomes.
- The PCA will work collaboratively with paralegals and lawyers to record the information,…
- Must be of legal age to serve alcohol.
- We are looking to hire for the following positions:
- 2 Experienced Dining Room/ Bar Servers.
- 1 Front of House Manager.
Elizabeth Fry Society of Simcoe County
$16.25 an hour
- These include; Legal Aid, Ontario Works/ODSP, mental health support, housing, community agencies, etc.
- Complete Criminal Record Check including Vulnerable…
- Legal knowledge or reporting experience is an asset.
- Clearly Spoken Inc. is looking to add an enthusiastic, flexible person with exceptional people skills to…
$27.94 - $30.52 an hour
- Complete audio recordings and typing of legal documents.
- The ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing.
- Other related duties as required.
$22.64 - $26.64 an hour
- Education: Commercial program supplemented by formal training in clerical and receptionist courses - OR the equivalent combination of training and experience.
$47,729 - $57,643 a year
- AE8. Experience providing administrative services in a legal or police services environment.
- CA SITE. Persons with disabilities preventing them from applying on…
$17 an hour
- High energy and are great at working with others.
- Develop and maintain knowledge over various aspects of medical cannabis, including but not limited to:
Saltbox Brewing Company
Mahone Bay, NS
- Demonstrated willingness/enjoyment to attend to the needs of others.
- Ensures all customers are of minimum legal drinking age in the Province of Nova Scotia by…
Jane G. Rukaria Lawyer and Notary Public
$680 a week
- Part-time Spanish interpreter required for a legal office.
- Job Types: Part-time, Contract, Casual.
- Seeking for Lawyer or Legal secretary for ongoing project to prepare / Edit / Finalize contracts.
$31.23 - $39.02 an hour
- Working knowledge of RCMP and Strathcona County policies and procedures, criminal code, federal and provincial statues, municipal bylaws, the Canadian legal…
- We are a National Property Management & Legal Support Services Company seeks self-motivated and energetic local area representative to deliver legal and non…
Choices Child and Adolescent Services
Dover Centre, ON
- Actively intervene with, and moderate non-productive thinking styles and behaviours based on a cognitive-behavioural approach that includes modelling, problem…
- Identify and respond appropriately to legal and ethical issues that may arise in patient care.
- Develop and implement evidence based strategies to improve care…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.