Lawyer $50,000 jobs
You refined by:
$55,000 - $75,000 a year
- HIRING JUNIOR ASSOCIATE LAWYER – *Downtown Toronto firm looking for litigation lawyer with 0-3 years of experience and interest in employment law.
- Corporate, entitled, insecure, whining sycophants need not apply.
- You see yourself as an intellectual samurai who doesn't break down because insurance companies…
North York, ON
- Very busy Personal Injury (Plaintiff) Law Firm is looking for an energetic and dedicated candidate, hands on workshop.
- Notary Pro Canada is Ottawa's top-rated Notary Public and Commissioner service.
- Who we are looking for*:
- We are seeking lawyers (called to the Ontario Bar) in…
Full-Service Law Firm
- A Full-Service Law firm is looking for a full-time lawyer that can handle both criminal law and family law cases and files.
- The newly created Business Law group of KPMG Law LLP, which focuses on legal advisory services relating to commercial entities and transactions, is looking for…
- Knight LLP has an opening for a Litigation Associate (2 â 5 years post call) in our Vancouver office.
- Our ideal candidate will be a fully licensed member of…
$100,000 - $150,000 a year
- A boutique Family Mediation practice is seeking family based practitioners.
- We are a multi disciplinary practice;
Jiang Law Corporation
- Jiang Law Corporation is a law firm located in central Richmond BC.
- In addition to working on assigned jobs, the associate will be provided the opportunity to…
$85,137 - $107,202 a year
- Family and Children Services of the Waterloo Region currently has available a full-time temporary Legal Counsel position.
- The position is located in Kitchener.
Kristine Jackson Law
- We specialize in family law, child protection, wills and estates and we offer notarization services.
- We are looking for a junior associate to handle our family…
- Our Family Law practice is dynamic and growing.
- We have identified a need for an associate lawyer with relevant experience to join our team.
$75,000 - $150,000 a year
- Smith Law is currently seeking an enthusiastic and energetic Family Law Lawyer with 5+ years’ experience in Family Law to join our growing team.
Nlaka'pamux Nation Tribal Counsel
$75,000 - $100,000 a year
- The Nlaka’pamux Nation Tribal Council (NNTC) was established in the early 1980’s to protect and promote the title and rights of the Nlaka’pamux Nation.
Garton & Harris Barristers & Solicitors
Port Coquitlam, BC
- Port Coquitlam's Oldest Law Firm - Garton & Harris is seeking a junior lawyer with experience in following areas:
Brown Law Group
- Great Opportunity for Family Lawyer looking for a new legal home on the South-side of Edmonton:
- The preferred arrangement is semi-independence with a fixed…
- MJB Lawyers has an opportunity for a junior lawyer to work in our busy family law department.
- Experience in family or litigation would be an asset.
Jackie Handerek & Forester
$60,000 a year
- If you are a member of the Law Society of Alberta and interested in practising in a diverse setting, we would be pleased to hear from you.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.