$131,800 - $155,056 a year
- Reporting to the Senior Counsel, is responsible for providing advice on a broad range of legal issues to Regional Council, Committees, departments, corporations…
Mosaic Forest Management
- Mosaic Forest Management, the timberlands manager for.
- And Island Timberlands Corp., is.
- Looking for a Temporary - Lawyer, to work out of our Nanaimo,.
Legal Aid Alberta
- Full Time (1.00 FTE), TEMPORARY – 24 Months .
- Legal Aid Alberta is seeking to fill a full time LAWYER*.
- This position will appeal to an individual that likes…
- Provide counsel to and work closely with North American Human Resources (or what we call “People & Culture”) on a broad range of U.S.
Ministère du Procureur général
Thunder Bay, ON
- The Ministry of the Attorney General, Criminal Law Division (North Region), offers an opportunity in the North Region for a lawyer to conduct prosecutions and…
Oil and Gas Commission
- Lawyers and Quebec Notaries (4112).
- To view the full job posting and to apply, please visit our website:
- Associate Legal Counsel (12 Month Contract).
- Reporting to the Director, Legal and Privacy Officer, the Associate Legal Counsel will play an important role in…
- Bird’s clients include leading firms in the commercial, institutional, retail, multi-tenant residential,.
- Industrial, mining, water and wastewater, energy and…
- We are currently seeking a talented employment lawyer to join our legal department on a 14 month contract (maternity leave coverage) as Corporate Counsel, based…
We have removed 2 job postings very similar to those already shown. To see these additional results, you may repeat your search with the omitted job postings included.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.