- We are seeking a Supervisor, Legal Support Services (LSS) to join our Toronto office.
- This role reports to the National Director, Administration (based in…
- Work with lawyers to resolve litigious cases and with various governmental bodies to ensure compliance;
- Franklin Empire Inc.* supplies electrical components for…
- Experience working with personal injury lawyers, auto insurers, insurance or personal injury plaintiff and defence counsel or estate planners preferred.
- Cultivating referral customer relationships, such as those with insurers, lawyers, physicians and psychologists.
- University degree in Occupational Therapy.
WP Osborne Executive Search Inc.
- Conduct other day-to-day relations with third parties, including property managers, suppliers, joint ventures, lenders, brokers, consultants, advisors,…
Can United Consulting
- Immigration Lawyer: 3 years (Preferred).
- Meet clients and provide legal advice.
- Represent clients to deal case appeal and judicial review.
Topmarke Attorneys LLP
$78,000 a year
- Ability to liaison and develop working relationship with family law agencies, adoption agencies, lawyers, community services and clients to gather marketing and…
- Monday to Friday, day and evening shifts available .
- As a Document Specialist, you will: .
- Provide firm-wide document support, using your advanced skills in…
- One should expect to interact with both internal and external parties including Issuers, Investment Advisors and Lawyers to facilitate the distribution and…
- The requirement to maintain a high standard of commitment, ethics, respect, care in service delivery to clients (internal and/or external).
- To develop business connection with real estate financing counterparts of banks or financial institutions, professionals including lawyers, mortgage brokers and…
- Experience selling to the realtor and/or lawyer channel.
- Onboard new clients and provide coaching and support to ensure their success.
- What’s in it for you?
- Review commitment letters for Investor clients, based upon approved credits;
- Our teams of dedicated professionals serve a variety of developer, construction and…
- Reporting to the Vice President, Legal & Compliance, you will join the Compliance & Ethics group to coordinate the policy and compliance function at OMERS…
- Ability to confidently liaise with customers (from lawyers to assistants), in a friendly, patient, courteous, but firm manner.
Urban Legal Recruitment Inc.
- Our client is a multinational law firm.
- 2013– 2016 bar call with relevant securities and capital markets experience from a reputable firm.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.
Miller Thomson enjoys a reputation as one of Canada’s most respected national business law firms.