You refined by:
Law Clerk jobs in Aberfoyle, ON
- Search for additional information for documents that are deemed incomplete.
- Examine reports and sheets of data.
- Explore the internet for information.
- Completion of post-secondary school program for Law Clerk or Administration with experience in a law atmosphere.
- Knowledge of employment law and ESA.
- You will bring 1 – 2 years experience in a similar role and have a Legal Assistant or Law Clerk Diploma or equivalent.
- Legal Assistant or Legal Clerk:
- Law Clerk Diploma/Certificate is an asset (Not Mandatory).
- We are currently looking for proactive and astute law clerk who can assist in driving real estate…
Mackenzie Chapman Hilliard
$16 - $19 an hour
- Other responsibilities including providing assistance in other files, relating to business/corporate law, family law, misc., and providing reception,and…
- As the successful candidate you will have a Law Clerk or Legal Assistant Diploma or equivalent, and a minimum of 2 – 3 years experience in a similar role.
- Law Clerk or Legal Assistant:
- As the successful candidate you will have a Legal Assistant or Law Clerk Diploma or equivalent and a minimum of 1 – 2 years…
- Institute of Law Clerks of Ontario certification recommended.
- Minimum five years of demonstrated commercial real estate law experience.
- Interviews and hires postal clerks.
- Why this role is important?
- Responsible for organizing and delivering full service retail postal services (courier items,…
We have removed 1 job posting very similar to those already shown. To see the additional result, you may repeat your search with the omitted job posting included.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.