Junior Project Manager jobs in New Westminster, BC
- Work with Marketing Manager and Product Managers to identify product and marketing opportunities.
- Support Marketing Manager in client facing presentations.
- Mentor, train and develop junior and senior staff.
- Excellent project management skills, including the ability to multitask and meet deadlines.
Dell Anno Canada
$45,000 - $65,000 a year
- Opportunity for professional growth, work towards full-time sales & design, office manager, sales manager.
- Our clients expect nothing but white-glove service…
- Assisting the site manager and crew.
- Lead, motivate and develop junior paving staff.
- Organizing and preparing various tools and equipment for projects.
- Coach and mentor Junior team members and coop students.
- Talent in testing risks within projects and recommending ways to mitigate them.
Mr. Handyman of Burnaby and New Westminster
- Complete small repair projects including doors, fences, gutter cleaning, caulking, etc.
- Assist in completing larger renovation and carpentry projects including…
- Work with project coordinators/managers, using interpersonal and organizational skills to ensure projects are completed in accordance with an established scope…
- In this role, you will provide leadership and oversight to project execution activities, carried out with a team of approximately 15 Project Managers, Project…
- Ability to supervise junior staff.
- Monitors expenditures on a monthly basis and reviews and analyzes financial information of selected grant funded programs for…
- Participating in various projects as a technical resource.
- Provides technical guidance and works on multiple projects in team environment.
- Serves as a partner to Project Coordinators and Project Managers and assists with monitoring and tracking project budgets, projects commitments, projects costs…
$65,000 - $90,000 a year
- The Project Manager will be responsible for managing key client projects.
- Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule and project costs using…
Land Development Company
- We are seeking an experienced Junior Project Manager for our Vancouver office, to assist with our residential/commercial development and construction projects…
- Assist Project Manager with repair estimates.
- Phoenix Restorations* is looking for Junior Project Managers.
- Prepare a detailed scope of required repair work.
Enginuity Consulting Ltd.
Metro Vancouver Regional District, BC
- Working in conjunction with project manager, you can develop multidisciplinary concepts and designs to meet project objectives.
$50,000 - $80,000 a year
- You have significant hands on construction experience and class yourself as a skilled project manager.
- Managing projects from start to finish.
$15 an hour
- Project Management: Perform various high-impact tasks and projects.
- Strong project management skills and ability to run multiple projects simultaneously.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.