Junior Project Manager jobs in New Westminster, BC
Vancouver General Contractors
- 1.) *Manages assigned construction project sites for VGC under limited supervision and in conjunction with the Project manager (pm).
Real Time Networks Inc
Port Coquitlam, BC
- When assigned to special projects, follows instructions set by the Manager.
- Real Time Networks is a Vancouver, B.C.
- Understand the Internet and how it works.
SynergyAspen Environmental Inc.
Port Moody, BC
- Within a project, the PM reports to the Environmental Client Manager.
- The Environmental Project Manager (PM) effectively manages multiple projects of varying…
Tri City Group
- Office Manager Senior Administrator, *Vancouver, BC.
- Our office manager of 13 has retired.
- For example: Office Manager, Jane Smith, 778-892-4341, janesmith at…
- Manage civil and municipal projects.
- We are seeking a determined, passionate, and hardworking Civil Engineering Project Manager to make their mark at our brand…
- Review of project budgets, expenses to ensure good project performance;
- EXP is currently seeking a Senior Environmental Project Manager in its Burnaby, BC…
Brown and Caldwell
- 10 or more years of increasingly responsible experience with sales and project delivery leadership on water/wastewater projects.
- The Junior Accountant will support the Accounting Manager with day to day functions.
- Assist with special projects as needed;
- Support AP and AR as required;
Garaventa (Canada) Ltd.
- Assisting social media manager with visual related tasks.
- You will also be creating graphics for social media posts and various projects and digital campaigns.
- + Prepare documentation for design projects and reports.
- + Preparation of project specifications, contract documents and cost estimates.
Prepac Manufacturing Ltd
- Exceptional attention to detail, the ability to plan strategically, and to manage multiple tasks and projects in parallel.
- Owns, manages, and reports on key projects / deliverables as assigned by Support Manager.
- Ticket prioritization with support manager and development teams.
- Assisting the site manager and crew.
- Lead, motivate and develop junior paving staff.
- Organizing and preparing various tools and equipment for projects.
Enginuity Consulting Ltd.
Metro Vancouver Regional District, BC
- Working in conjunction with project manager, you can develop multidisciplinary concepts and designs to meet project objectives.
- The Project Manager will be responsible for managing ICI ground up projects that carry construction values greater than $50M.
$100,000 - $150,000 a year
- Ensures estimators work with the Project Managers to prepare job tracking data (i.e. schedule information and financial costs codes c/w budgets).
- Serves as a partner to Project Coordinators and Project Managers and assists with monitoring and tracking project budgets, projects commitments, projects costs…
Land Development Company
- We are seeking an experienced Junior Project Manager for our Vancouver office, to assist with our residential/commercial development and construction projects…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.