Junior Project Manager jobs in New Westminster, BC
NGC Constructors Ltd.
- Assist Project Manager in scheduling.
- As the Project Coordinator | Jr. Estimator, you will be reporting to and providing administrative support to the Project…
- Conduct technical evaluation for building team and share inputs with supervisor / project manager.
- Participate in management reviews and teleconferences and…
- Reporting to the department manager this position will be responsible for:
- WSP is currently seeking a Junior Technologist to join our Building Science team,…
- Works with the Project Manager to map out the project timeline and critical path schedule.
- Coordinate with Project Managers and Site Managers to ensure…
- Monitoring staff utilization and coordinating engagement and project resource requirements with other Risk managers and directors.
Port Moody, BC
- The Environmental Project Manager (PM) effectively manages multiple projects of varying complexity within set.
- Directly regarding the project work and status.
- Reporting to the Manager, Technology Services, the successful candidate will provide technical and project support services to the airport’s enterprise and…
Mainland Group of Companies
- The Junior Estimator will also analyze project plans and specifications to determine the overall estimate cost of a project in the pre-construction phase.
- Analyze general ledger, cost center, and project accounts for accuracy.
- Reporting to the Finance Manager, you will be responsible for a broad scope of finance…
- Senior Project Manager – ICI Construction.
- Our Project Managers are responsible for ICI projects typically in the value of $15-$50M.
$65,000 - $90,000 a year
- The Project Manager will be responsible for managing key client projects.
- Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule and project costs using…
$15 an hour
- Project Management: Perform various high-impact tasks and projects.
- Strong project management skills and ability to run multiple projects simultaneously.
- Assist Project Manager with repair estimates.
- Phoenix Restorations* is looking for Junior Project Managers.
- Prepare a detailed scope of required repair work.
$50,000 - $80,000 a year
- You have significant hands on construction experience and class yourself as a skilled project manager.
- Managing projects from start to finish.
Land Development Company
- We are seeking an experienced Junior Project Manager for our Vancouver office, to assist with our residential/commercial development and construction projects…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.