Junior Project Manager jobs in New Westminster, BC
Targa Contracting (2013) Ltd.
Lower Mainland, BC
$100,000 - $150,000 a year
- Ensures estimators work with the Project Managers to prepare job tracking data (i.e. schedule information and financial costs codes c/w budgets).
Maven Consulting Limited
North Vancouver, BC
- You’ll be delighted to hear about this Junior Project Manager consulting opportunity.
- You will develop project plans, including scope, budget forecasts and…
- Other duties and projects as assigned_.
- Assist in enforcing the company’s Health & Safety Program, and all other safety-related policies, procedures and…
$18 - $30 an hour
- Provide subject matter expertise and advise Project Managers on required Abatement Protocols.
- A Canstar Junior Hazardous Material Technician: *.
- Reporting to the Manager, Technology Services, the successful candidate will provide technical and project support services to the airport’s enterprise and…
- Assisting project managers on a variety of environmental investigation projects (Stage 1, 2 PSIs, DSIs, Phase I, II ESAs, Remediation);
- Complete Corporate RM related projects as needed.
- Communicate and create relationships with third party Market Managers to ensure we are continuously maximizing…
- We are seeking an experienced Project Manager for the Event Industry located in the greater Vancouver area….
- 3 to 5 years Project Coordinator experience.
- While based in Hootsuite's Vancouver office, you will report to the Manager, Business Technology.
- Work within a team of System Admins and Product Managers to…
- Clearly communicates and collaborates with project managers, engineers, supervisors, and peers.
- The CAD Designer will report directly to the Drafting Supervisor…
- Under the direction of the Senior Project Engineer or the Project Manager, the Junior Project Engineer is.
- Grey Owl Engineering and our clients.
$16 - $18 an hour
- Performing other duties or projects as assigned.
- Location of Employer: Burnaby, BC.
- The Ideal Candidate: has some, if not all of the following skills…*.
- Mentoring and developing Jr. Project Managers and Project Coordinators.
- Having overall responsibility for projects until turnover to homeowners and tenants.
Wales McLelland Construction
Lower Mainland, BC
- Ability to take the lead on projects assigned.
- The Junior OH&S Coordinator will be working with the OH&S Manager to assist with data entry and administrative…
MatchBox Consulting Group
- Plan, develop, maintain, and adjust project schedules by collaborating with Project Managers and Work Package Managers to meet the cost and schedule forecast.
- The Project Manager will be responsible for managing ICI ground up projects that carry construction values greater than $50M.
- Assist Project Manager with repair estimates.
- Phoenix Restorations* is looking for Junior Project Managers.
- Prepare a detailed scope of required repair work.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.
Targa reinvented ourselves in 2013 and diversified our core business to include land development projects of varying size and complexity in