Junior Project Manager jobs in New Westminster, BC
- Attend staff and project meetings when requested.
- Leads and coordinates all efforts to execute assigned projects.
- 2 to 5 years of pertinent experience.
- Review of project budgets, expenses to ensure good project performance;
- Supervision of junior and intermediate professionals.
- The ability to coordinate, mentor, and assign work to junior staff.
- Utilizing combinations of standard procedures, modifications of standard procedures and…
We have removed 0 job posting very similar to those already shown. To see the additional result, you may repeat your search with the omitted job posting included.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.