Junior Mechanical Engineer jobs in Brantford, ON
C. F. Crozier & Associates
- Mentor junior engineers and assist with training requirements for in-house Engineer-in-Training program.
- Crozier engineers, designers, and technicians work on a…
Control System Innovators
- The candidate must observe all safety rules and guide/train junior systems specialists.
- Previous experience with CNC, PLC, Visual Basic, and the ability to read…
McCallum Sather Architects Inc.
- Quality of work meets / exceeds requirements and specifications of the Mechanical Engineering Lead, project architects, project managers, consulting engineers…
- Registered as a Professional Engineer in the Province of Ontario.
- As a member of the Water Resources team, in the role of Water Resources Engineer, you will be…
- Familiar with a wide range of engineering fields (mainly Mechanical, Electrical & Software).
- Our junior and intermediate team members have started out their…
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Civil, Environmental or Mechanical Engineering and a licensed Professional Engineer with a minimum of 8 years of experience.
- Supporting the training and development of junior technical staff.
- The Senior Structural Engineer is expected to provide day-to-day guidance to SNC-Lavalin team…
- Supervising and mentoring of junior staff,.
- Registered member of the Professional Engineers of Ontario.
- Coordination of civil design (cross-functionally) with…
- Previous experience mentoring junior team members.
- Work will be done in collaboration with mechanical engineers on the tank design team, and lessons learned…
We have removed 5 job postings very similar to those already shown. To see these additional results, you may repeat your search with the omitted job postings included.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.