Island Daze Travel, LLC jobs
- Travels to client site to perform field work.
- The incumbent provides basic administrative support to team members and is available to work overtime and travel…
- AEC administers professional services to clients across a variety of sectors including retail, commercial, power, industrial, oil & gas and hospitality.
- The Director, Client Services is responsible for communicating the Firm’s vision and capabilities to the marketplace and engaging clients and prospects in a…
- Travels to client locations to gather and copy tax returns, financial statements, workpapers, tax studies, and other documentation to use in compliance and…
- The Manager, Sales Tax Recovery (“Manager”) works either independently or with other Managers to identify sales and fuels tax savings opportunities for clients.
- AEC Property Tax is a wholly owned subsidiary of Ryan, ULC and nationwide professional services firm that assists our clients in the management and mitigation…
- The Business Development Sales, Client Services is responsible for communicating the Firm’s vision and capabilities to the marketplace and engaging clients and…
- The Property Tax Consultant (“Consultant”) works with a team to identify and provide clients with a wide range of valuation services designed to efficiently and…
- A Director is responsible for the financial performance, productivity and service quality within a specific area of.
- The business or a business unit.
- The Principal, International Income Tax is responsible for developing, implementing and executing tax services.
- Presents presentations to prospects and clients.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.