Investment Banking Analyst $80,000 jobs
- EDUCATION LEVEL: Bachelor's Degree.
- JOB: Production Management and Operational Support.
- Client Financing platforms provide technology and service to our hedge…
- From 2 to 5 years of experience as an application support analyst in a financial environment (Preferably Liquidity and Risk).
- Previous significant experience as a developer in an investment banking environment (at least 5 years).
- § Work with users and business analysts to understand…
- Previous significant experience either as a senior risk manager, senior data analyst or a senior business analyst in an investment banking environment (5 years)…
- Responsible for applications used by traders, sales and middle office on the trading floor.
- Responsibility includes software releases, configuration and support…
- Business analyst in investment banking on securities and cash products (Equity and Fixed Income Settlement and Clearance) in Technology team.
- Previous significant experience as a senior business analyst in an investment banking environment (5 years).
- Clarify any questions from the development team and…
- The candidate will work with business analysts and team leads to gather requirements and design and implement solutions following a Service Oriented…
$75,000 - $90,000 a year
- Requirements - CPA designation (obtained or in progress) ; - Undergraduate university degree in accounting ; - 2 years of relevant accounting experience …
- The Group helps all its clients (individuals, community associations, entrepreneurs, SMEs, corporates and institutional clients) to realise their projects…
- Language proficiency used by analysts and language focused on the strategy for exchanges with senior management.
- Good knowledge of ICT topics.
Overall, how relevant are these jobs?
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.