Investment Banking Analyst jobs
- Provide rapid resolution to functional and technical issues and report incidents to the appropriate chain of command.
- 2+ years SQL (SQL Server, Oracle …).
- Conduct targeted account reviews on high risk correspondent banking clients and analyze from a holistic view of customers in terms of products, services, and…
- Previous significant experience either as a senior risk manager, senior data analyst or a senior business analyst in an investment banking environment (5 years)…
- The candidate will find themselves communicating with Traders, Operational Groups, Accounting and Technology on a daily basis.
- Conduct economic and banking sector research covering the Americas to support the analysis.
- Portfolio analysis and production of credit reports and outlooks for…
- The Société Générale Americas Compliance Department monitors the corporate banking, investment banking and broker–dealer activities and reports on the…
- The individual will be responsible for credit analysis and management of a portfolio of client credit relationships, predominantly in the life insurance…
- Proven expertise as a business analyst for regulatory systems or in relation with financial markets.
- Work with users and other business analysts to understand…
- Ability to define technical specifications based on client business requirements or functional specifications from business analysts.
- Previous significant experience as a business analyst in an investment banking environment (at least 5 years).
- Estimate effort and ensure timely delivery.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.