International Paper jobs
WorldBridge Education / WorldBridge Academy
$40 an hour
- Prepare, administer and mark tests and papers to evaluate students' progress.
- Credentials (certificates, licences, memberships, courses, etc.).
Far East Consultants
$31.50 an hour
- Prepare reports, research papers, educational texts or articles.
- Conduct social or economic surveys on local, regional, or international areas to assess…
- A solid understanding of transformer construction and, in particular, insulating board and paper.
- The selected candidate must have a demonstrated history of…
- Maintain a well-organized digital and paper filing systems that permits easy reference and rapid retrieval of information.
- Travel within Canada and some international travel required.
- Provides input into and developing technical papers and reports.
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs.
We have removed 1 job posting very similar to those already shown. To see the additional result, you may repeat your search with the omitted job posting included.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.