Insurance Brokerage Company – jobs in Burnaby, BC
$40,000 a year
- Flexible medical and dental benefits.
- Process all documentation (Certificates of Insurance, cover notes, summaries, proposals, endorsements, finance contracts,…
- Determine eligibility for policy renewals based on guidelines and retention goals of the company.
- Develop and maintain a knowledge and understanding of company…
- Exclusively owned by Canadian union and management pension plans, Concert is involved in developing rental apartments, condominium homes and retirement…
Dehoney Financial Group
- The role liaises with clients, internal stakeholders, insurance companies and carriers.
- Proactively resolve client issues by communicating with internal…
- Work strategically and tactically with brokers to ensure appropriate level of understanding of company goals and objectives.
- University degree or Professional insurance designation in claims.
- Minimum 7 years claims experience preferably in construction and commercial related insurance…
- Must be proficient in MS Office tools and have the ability to learn and work within insurance management systems.
- Position Type: Part-Time or Full-Time.
Groupe Optimum Inc.
- Knowledge of broker/insurance company relationships and the ability to apply this knowledge to the underwriting of an account;
iCare Insurance Brokers
- Excellent company group benefits plan.
- Cross sell all lines of insurance.
- A history of providing excellent customer service and insurance advice.
- Commercial insurance experience is considered an asset.
- Prepare documentation for insurers, complete applications for clients, issue insurance certificates,…
- Additionally, coordinate and distribute information regarding IIROC registration and insurance.
- We require applicants to complete a background verification…
- Demonstrated knowledge of law and insurance.
- Oversight is required at FAB to provide expertise in management of claims and insurance policy review for coverage…
- We license individuals and brokerages engaged in real estate sales, rental and strata property management, set entry qualifications, investigate complaints…
- Competitive salary, group insurance benefits, and RRSP matching plans from your first day.
- Provide advice to brokers on commercial insurance issues to add value…
- As the Account Executive, you will sell brokerage services to new and existing customers, focusing on your personal sales targets and new business development.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.