IT Support jobs
You refined by:
Winnipeg, MB (undo)
$13.75 - $15.00 an hour
- Direct Support Professional - Day Program (Mon - Fri).
- Experience applying physical supports is a must.
- The DSP reports to a designated Day Program Team Leader…
- Certification as IT Technician will be an advantage (e.g.
- Follow up with clients to ensure their IT systems are fully functional after repair.
- Serving as the first point of contact for IT service and support requests when providing relief to the Helpdesk.
- Troubleshooting software and hardware issues.
$45,000 a year
- Proven work experience as a Sales support specialist or Sales support associate.
- Perform back-office sales tasks to support Account Managers as needed.
- The DSP completing the overnight asleep shift will be required to sleep in the home and respond to the support needs of the individual if they wake up.*.
- 4+ years hands-on IT Support experience.
- Support Engineers provide hands-on support for client hardware and software on Windows, Mac, and Linux systems.
$83,426 - $112,155 a year
- IT strategy, Business Systems Analysis, Application Development, Enterprise Resource Planning, IT Architecture, Infrastucture and Operations, Data Analytics,…
- Demonstrated skill in the use of Microsoft Operating Systems including Windows 10.
- Ability to use Microsoft Office 2013, 2016, and 2019 products.
- Adhere to standard operational and support procedures.
- Develop and maintain infrastructure operational support documentation.
- (That's right not just ONE!).
$47,729 - $51,518 a year
- Experience in providing support services to an executive, including;
- Experience in providing administrative support in human resources.
- Serve as the first point of contact for IT service and support requests.
- Experience in supporting Microsoft Office 365, Active Directory are essential.
- Perform setup, configuration and ongoing monitoring of Office 365, Active Directory infrastructure and Microsoft Azure Platforms.
- Ability to defuse tension among project team, should it arise.
- Reporting into the Project Management Team, the IT Project Specialist is a support role for the…
- Employee Family Assistance Program (Free confidential counseling and support).
- The teams are usually scheduled based on the warehouse deliveries and volume of…
- Participate in development and ongoing maintenance of IT materials, documentation, and policies, procedures, forms, etc. to ensure consistency in staff…
- Not only are you the first person customers meet when they enter the store, but you’re also the person who guides them—advising, selling, and even setting…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.
This is where you can do the best work of your life.