IT Support jobs
You refined by:
- Proven competence in a Microsoft Windows environment including Windows server 2012/2016, Windows 7, Windows 10, MS Office Suite, Anti-Virus software.
- Understand the overall design concept of IT system and cloud computing.
- Participate in an on-call rotation to provide support for network related issues.
- Propose procedural recommendation to support the ongoing development of materials management activities.
- Support continuous improvement initiatives, as directed…
- IT support in a large company is an asset.
- Provide development and support of custom applications and reporting solutions.
- Minimum of 8 years of experience.
- Supports project team in the development of interior design documentation and presentation materials.
- This process may involve production of drawings (2D/3D),…
- Advanced skills in use of Microsoft (MS) Office Suite.
- Support the preparation of as-built drawings and turnover documentation.
- Yes, 75 % of the Time.
- Experience in working through all phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SLDC) including the design, development, implementation, and maintenance of…
- Working knowledge of the Microsoft office suite of programs.
- Drilling rig spuds at as-built location on the correct lease it is assigned to drill.
- Lead one or more teams on medium to large size projects through the development of design concept as it relates to building technology and systems.
- Supports risk analysis with project management.
- Proficient in Oracle Primavera and relevant software programs including Microsoft (MS) Office Suite and TILOS.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.