IT Support jobs
You refined by:
- Our team is a balanced mixture of younger and experienced IT Specialists with a national and international background.
- You can work from Bratislava or Kosice.
- Using technical resources and tools, support the client by answering questions and responding to client requirements.
- The role will entail the following:
- This role designs, develops and supports applications based on Java/JEE technology stack using Java / Java based frameworks and /or does web development using…
- IT Specialists are involved in the design and development of applications to meet client requirements, in addition to preparing executing various test cases.
- Collaborate with other IBM support teams and business units to provide seamless support.
- Resolve Hardware/Software Support requests for IBM storage products.
- IT service management tools and methodologies (ITIL).
- Working with a team of security professionals in our SOC at Markham, you will be involved in deployment…
- We are looking for a Technical Support Engineer to join the IBM DB2 Support team.
- Experience with OS core file debugging, OS debugging and tracing tools.
- Client Facing Technology Development Support Interns are in demand across IBM's growth areas.
- You’ll work in an Agile, collaborative environment to understand…
- You will conduct product verification and complement the current development team whose mandate is to broaden and support our products for our client base using…
- The right candidate will be responsible to assist in planning, preparing and primarily support automation of testing.
- Strong overall QA and Testing Knowledge.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.