IT $80,000 jobs
$80,000 a year
- IT asset acquisition and life cycle management.
- Maintain knowledge of trends and developments in all IT infrastructure components.
- 5+ years of formal IT project management experience, either in a consulting organization or in-house capacity.
- Perform data collection plans and analysis.
- It responsible for architecture and development standards.
- 10+ years of progressive IT leadership experience.
- As a member of the IT leadership team the Director…
United Way Winnipeg
- Liaise with other United Ways across Canada to leverage each other’s IT strengths.
- Key focuses include identifying and evaluating business-enabling software…
- As a member of the Information Technology, Solution Delivery team, the IT Project Manager is responsible for leading IT projects of all sizes and complexity.
- As the IT Systems Software Specialist (Senior Systems Programmer - Middleware) you will:
- Under the general direction of the Middleware Coordinator, the Senior…
Reimer World Corp.
- 5+ years of project management experience on IT related implementation, upgrade, migration, integration and/or new IT service delivery.
$83,426 - $112,155 a year
- Experience in one or more of the following IT business management functions: IT strategy, Business Systems Analysis, Application Development, Enterprise…
- We offer to successful candidates;
- A competitive salary and benefits package that includes a wellness program and healthy snacks.
- Ability to travel to the USA.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.