IT $80,000 jobs
OK Tire Stores Inc.
- Perform root cause analysis of system failures and identify bottlenecks to ensure long-term efficiency of all IT systems.
- DNS, DHCP, TCP/IP, VPN, RDP.
- 5 years IT leadership experience required, leading teams of analysts and developers.
- Experience in a retail IT environment and familiar with modern retail IT…
- The Manager, IT Business Systems shall take accountability.
- 7-10 years of experience in the Real Estate Development sector in IT and software/service as it…
- The Director, IT will lead the IT function by providing vision, direction, and operational excellence in running a support team for a national retailer.
- Nova Scotia occupies a unique position in the IT marketplace – at the intersection of business and technology.
- At IBM, work is more than a job - it's a calling:
The City of Red Deer Library Board
Red Deer, AB
$78,370 - $87,087 a year
- You’ll work a 35 hour week under the supervision of the Manager, IT Services, taking care of the library’s servers, desktops, and network infrastructure.
Pacrim Hospitality Services Inc
$41.75 - $43.75 an hour
- 3 years to less than 5 years.
- Recruit, train and supervise staff.
- Plan and control budget and expenditures.
- Assign, co-ordinate and review projects and programs…
- IT Systems Administrator (Linux & Windows servers) - SISW - Mentor 192171.
- The ideal candidate must be able to adapt to a wide variety of duties, including end…
$40.85 - $44.76 an hour
- Extensive experience in drafting and negotiating IT related legal agreements and statements of work, and interpreting legal terms and conditions as they apply…
Valtech Digital Canada, Inc.
$120,000 a year
- No degree, certificate or diploma.
- Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities.
- Experience leading and managing large IT projects and rolling out IT infrastructures across various technologies.
- 3 years of project management is required.
Banas Stones Inc.
$40 an hour
- Develop Inventory Management and Supply Chain Management Solutions through RFID (Radio Frequency Identification Devices).
- $40.00 per hour plus 4% vacation pay.
Dawson Creek, BC
$42 an hour
- College, CEGEP or other non-university certificate or diploma from a program of 1 year to 2 years.
- 1 year to less than 2 years.
Dcan - IT Services
$43.60 an hour
- 2 years to less than 3 years.
- Confer with clients to identify and document requirements.
- Conduct business and technical studies.
- Implement the enterprise IT strategy.
- Oversee IT research and innovation.
- IT & Cyber Compliance and Monitoring *.
- Align to the Group Technology Strategy.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.
Lordco Parts Ltd. is the largest owner/operated, family- run business that specializes in automotive parts.