You refined by:
IT Project Manager (undo)
- 7-10 years of experience as an IT project manager.
- Exposure to IT Operational Applications.
- The primary accountability of the Project Manager (PM) is to deliver…
- As an IT Project Manager, you will be responsible for leading projects of different types, applications and/or technical and providing quality assurance and…
- IT Project Management: 5 years (Preferred).
- Sets deadlines, assigns responsibilities, and monitors and summarizes progress of project.
- The Opportunity – IT Project Manager.
- Support the Project Committee and peer Project Managers on project affairs and governance.
- What you should already have:
$70 - $80 an hour
- IT Project Management: 1 year (Preferred).
- Our Telco client, Bell Canada is looking to hire an experienced senior IT Project Manager for a long term contract…
- IT Project Manager (French only).
- Forte connaissance de Microsoft Office et outil de gestion de projet.
- Forte connaissance de Microsoft Office et outil de…
JSL Softek Solutions
- The candidate will interact with staff and management from the Office of the Treasurer, Office of the Commissioner of Revenue, DTS, software vendors and other…
- Under the direction of Prospera’s Enterprise Project Management Office (EPMO), the IT Project Manager is responsible for planning, executing, and driving the…
- Join our team as an IT Project Manager.
- Demonstrated knowledge and understanding of IS/IT infrastructure, including hardware, software and telecommunications.
Step by Step Professional Services
- Looking for an IT Project Manager to work on an initial contract engagement in downtown Toronto that may convert to permanent.
- This individual will lead multiple application and infrastructure related projects within the SMS IT project portfolio.
- Lead the delivery of IT projects through all stages of the project lifecycle.
- 5+ years of project management and 10+ years of IT experience with demonstrated…
- Take on budget and project timelines;
- Ability to teamwork, good communication, leadership;
- Plan, organize and coordinate various projects;
- Manage project activities; gather requirements, conduct kickoff, status, issue escalation and go-no go meetings, work breakdown structures, change requests, and…
- Integrate project plans at program level creating estimating mode ls as required, refines plan and manages performance against it.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.