You refined by:
Burnaby, BC (undo)
$42,000 - $48,000 a year
- Onsite desktop computer deployments to clients.
- The role of a Technical Support Technician is to provide the first level of technical support to clients, and to…
- This position plays an important part in troubleshooting and escalating issues through active listening and customer service.
- What’s in it for you?
Canda Six Fortune Enterprise Co. Ltd.
- Perform network and infrastructure maintenance, support and troubleshooting on Cisco equipment.
- We are looking for a candidate for the role of Network…
$48,277 - $61,445 a year
- Experience troubleshooting hardware or software issues for PCs, Macs, printers, tablets, smartphones, and AV equipment.
- BENEFITS OF WORKING AT BCIT:
Fortius Sport & Health
- Demonstrated troubleshooting ability for issues in complex environments, along with the ability to pursue multiple causes and/or solutions in parallel .
- One or more of the following would be an asset: Office 365, troubleshooting networks, experience with network hardware and applications (Ubiquiti, Cisco, etc.).
- This exciting position provides leadership to a team of IT professionals while directing the provisioning and management of all technical application support…
Navitas/ Fraser International College
- Setup/Support/Troubleshoot desktops, laptops, mobile devices, printers, TVs in a Microsoft environment.
- Amongst other things, duties include providing staff…
- Providing software application support including dealing with users, and working with computers, printers, and phones.
- Experience with hardware tools and electrical equipment.
- Assist IT with setup and adjustments of all workstations to include adjusting desk heights.
Kito Canada Inc.
- Manage company IT assets by installing, updating and troubleshooting hardware (pcs, laptops, printers, etc.) and software.
- Maintain and update local servers.
- This role is responsible for development, implementation, maintenance, evaluation and troubleshooting issues related to Electronic Data Interchange.
- This position will define the project scope, create work plans according to project management plans, and participate in simultaneous IT projects to a…
- This is NOT a "Developer"* role, but knowledge/experience in application/interface design/development may be beneficial.
- Perform troubleshooting of issues related to hardware, operating systems and applications.
- Common peripheral devices such as printers, scanners, internet…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.