You refined by:
Fort McMurray, AB
North York, ON
Labatt Brewing Company Ltd
- Experience with troubleshooting PC hardware issues and repairing desktop and laptops.
- The Deskside Support Technician must be able to support all hardware and…
- Ability to use Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Project effectively.
- Knowledge regarding IT Infrastructure is considered an asset.
$70,000 a year
- Project Coordinator, IT Project Coordinator, Financial Project Coordinator, Technical Project Coordinator.
- Prepare, control and maintain the project schedule…
- Migrating database and jobs off mainframe.
- Our client, a leading Canadian owned Insurance Company located in Guelph, is seeking a Sr.
FlexTek Managed Service
Vancouver Island, BC
$30 - $35 an hour
- Windows 10 Laptop with current Virus and Malware.
- THIS IS PROJECT WORK FROM 9PM AT NIGHT UNTIL 9AM IN MORNING.
- Comp TIA A+ Certification OR.
- Assist with deployment and testing of IT equipment including Desktop Computers, UPSs, Laptops, Servers, Switches, Routers, and Printers.
- In depth knowledge of Windows 10 and Microsoft Office.
- Support Windows laptops and desktops including End Of Life replacement, configuration and deployment.
$35,000 a year
- Software and hardware deployment and troubleshooting.
- Monitor and maintain hardware and software assets within the office environment.
$20 - $25 an hour
- The ideal candidate will be responsible for supporting company staff on general IT related troubleshooting and developing high-quality applications using SQL,…
Arthur Health Corporation
- A relatively new, configurable laptop (Mac or PC) and a reliable internet connection.
- Currently home-based, with the flexibility to move to a permanent office…
$55,000 a year
- Windows operating system Support (including but not limited to Windows 7, Windows 10 and Mac).
- IT Solution Center staff members also provide guidance and hands…
- The Client Services Analyst is responsible for assisting in providing day to day front-line user support and diagnostics for routine desktop hardware/software…
Dawn InfoTek Inc.
North York, ON
- 10+ years of experience in Information Technology including people management responsibility as well as managing an IT budget.
- Referrals are more than welcome!
- Participating in the testing of various consumer electronic such as computers, laptops, cellular phones, digital cameras, TV, and more.
$33 an hour
- Responds to customer technical problems/issues related to hardware, software and networking via e-mail/chat and phone.
- The successful candidate will be responsible for ensuring the transformation project is meeting objectives, staying within budget, and for reporting status…
- Carry out project management activities to drive delivery against the agreed IT project plans.
- Ensure IT plans are aligned with the business counterparts.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.
isgSearch is a leading Canadian recruitment firm based in the GTA specializing in Information Technology.