Hospital $60,000 jobs in Toronto, ON
- Reporting to the Manager, Laboratory Services, The Pathologist Assistant provides anatomical pathology services under the control and supervision of a…
$46.24 - $52.35 an hour
- Reporting to the Assistant Director of Care, provides professional nursing care to residents and monitors nursing practice of Regulated Health Care…
- The Technical Specialist Hematology Laboratory is an integrated member of the Laboratory Services team, collaborates closely with laboratory staff, Clinicians…
- Reporting to the Vice President, Acute Care Operations, SE Health this position will manage, plan and coordinate rehabilitation services for Mackenzie Health.
- Working closely with volunteers, the Campaign and Major Gifts teams and colleagues at Mackenzie Health and the Foundation, the incumbent is responsible for…
- Coordinates and participates in all x-ray and computerized tomography scanning procedures, producing excellent quality radiographs.
- The Technical Specialist Chemistry Laboratory is an integrated member of the Laboratory Services team, collaborates closely with laboratory staff, Clinicians…
- Department of Medicine, including Critical Care, Cardiology, General Internal Medicine.
- Permanent, Full-time/Part-time position(s).
- As a Registered Perinatal Nurse, you’ll use a patient- and family-centred approach in providing holistic, quality…
- Permanent Full Time/ Permanent Part Time Position(s).
- All roles are essential in providing a safe and healthy environment for patients, staff, physicians,…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.