Hospital $60,000 jobs in Toronto, ON
- The incumbent will support the development and implementation of a Health and Safety Program compliant with health and safety legislation and standards.
- The Infection Prevention and Control Practitioner serves as a leader, mentor and role model for the profession, based on accepted professional and practice…
- This role will be responsible for enabling hospital workflows through automation, integration and interoperability among various systems to achieve the smart…
- The Manager of Enterprise Systems will report to Chief Technology Officer and manage the selection, implementation and ongoing support of both on-premise and…
- The Coding Specialist, reporting to the Manager, Utilization and Analytics, and under leadership of coding lead/trainer will support the organization’s new and…
- Registered Practical Nurse - A1 Complex Rehab.
- As a Registered Practical Nurse, you’ll use a patient- and family-centred approach in providing holistic, quality…
- Reporting to the President and CEO and/or delegates, the Executive Assistant ensures overall coordination and delivery of administrative support to the…
- Mackenzie Health supports ongoing learning and development while offering recognition awards, staff celebrations, wellness programs and onsite child care.
- Coordinates and participates in all x-ray and computerized tomography scanning procedures, producing excellent quality radiographs.
- Permanent Full Time/ Permanent Part Time Position(s).
- All roles are essential in providing a safe and healthy environment for patients, staff, physicians,…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.