Hospital $60,000 jobs in Toronto, ON
- Temporary Part Time (approximately 10 months) position.
- As a Registered Practical Nurse, you’ll use a patient- and family-centred approach in providing holistic…
- Abstract health information and assign ICD-10 diagnosis and intervention/procedure code as per CIHI coding standards and hospital guidelines.
- Registered Practical Nurse - A1 Complex Rehab.
- As a Registered Practical Nurse, you’ll use a patient- and family-centred approach in providing holistic, quality…
- General radiography and current CT hospital experience is required.
- Coordinates and participates in all x-ray and computerized tomography scanning procedures,…
- The Shift Manager is responsible for the overall Hospital operation of program/services, providing ongoing support to front line staff after regular business…
- Permanent Full Time/ Permanent Part Time Position(s).
- All roles are essential in providing a safe and healthy environment for patients, staff, physicians,…
- Minimum of three (3) years of previous Social Work experience in a hospital environment, preferred.
- The Social Worker, Chemotherapy Clinic will practice within…
- Previous experience in a hospital setting is an asset.
- As part of the inter-professional team the Echocardiography Technologist plays an essential role in…
- The Registered Respiratory Therapist is responsible for monitoring, assessment, providing treatment and education of cardio-respiratory and associated disorders…
- Reporting to the Manager, Pharmacy Services, the registered Pharmacy Technician is responsible for performing technical tasks related to medication distribution…
Overall, how relevant are these jobs?
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.