Hospital $60,000 jobs in Toronto, ON
- The Hand Therapy Program (clinic) provides assessment, therapy and education to individuals who have sustained an injury (trauma, repetitive strain injuries or…
- Practice under the College of Nurses’ standards.
- Follow SE Health Policies and Procedures.
- Follow Facility Policies and Procedures.
- Reporting to the Vice President, Acute Care Operations, SE Health this position will manage, plan and coordinate rehabilitation services for Mackenzie Health.
- Flexible hours…Choose where you want to work…Best rate of pay…WorkPerks.
- Active Certificate of Competence with the College of Nurses of Ontario.
- Reporting to the Operations Manager, Rehab Services the Professional Practice Leader (PPL) supports the vision, mission and values of SE Health and Mackenzie…
- As a Health Services Supervisor (Nursing Manager) you will join our management team in providing local, regional and national support to our health care…
We have removed 13 job postings very similar to those already shown. To see these additional results, you may repeat your search with the omitted job postings included.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.