Help Desk Support $40,000 jobs in Oakville, ON
- Resolve issues escalated from on-call, help desk, and other team members.
- Areas of support include incident, problem, and change management.
$80,000 - $100,000 a year
- Take on lead oversight role in executing the support model for ITS business.
- Familiarity and experience in providing account management, technical and support…
- Develop and maintain technical support documentation.
- The Market Treasury Finance Desk (MTFD) support group provides technical and business support for Citi’s…
- This position requires on call after hours and weekend support and will be located at NDC, providing support for all Bayshore locations.
- Identify patients who are candidates for pharmacy services where appropriate and provide administrative support to the Pharmacist.
- Provide backup support for any employee who is absent.
- Lead by example with involvement in all front desk related activities.
- Experience working within a 24x7 technical support environment strongly considered.
- Analyze and troubleshoot complex technical support incidents and problems…
College Hunks Hauling Junk - Mississauga
$35,000 - $50,000 a year
- Are you looking for a full-time or part-time job with a flexible schedule?
- Planning the daily route and job site routine.
- Must be eligible to work in Canada.
$40,000 - $40,001 a year
- Fun, friendly and flexible work environment.
- Flexible health benefits after 3-month probation.
- Access to free courses to further your knowledge.
- Great accommodation (brand new office building, height-adjustable desks).
- Perform database/application performance monitoring and tuning in both a development…
$50,000 - $58,000 a year
- Provide support to Accounts Payable.
- Provide support to our Payroll Manager.
- Provide support during fiscal year end and government audits.
- "Hotel-style" front desk Concierge customer service and administrative tasks.
- Provide support to Property Management, Contractors, and other property staff as…
$50,000 a year
- Previous help desk technical support experience.
- Answer tier 1 - tier 2 technical support for clients.
- Benefits from day 1 (medical, dental, vision).
- Previous experience providing help desk support and familiarity with standard troubleshooting procedures.
- Follows standard help desk procedures.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.