Help Desk Support $40,000 jobs in Oakville, ON
- Assessing and escalating more difficult problems to Tier 2 support.
- Taking initial support inquiries, troubleshooting and managing relatively simple hardware,…
$50,000 - $60,000 a year
- Escalate unresolved issues to the next support level.
- As a Level 1 Support Desk Analyst, you’ll be joining a team that provides technical support for MES, SCADA…
Communication Connections Canada
- Work can vary from end-user support to Network, server, phone system and other hardware support.
- Hence, a broad skills set is required for this role.
- Assisting with end-user training/support, as required.
- Application support experience with creating/logging/resolving tickets.
- Strong browser support (Internet Explorer, Chrome and Firefox).
- Minimum 2-3 year's of experience in a Customer/Technical support role in a Help Desk/Call Centre…
- You can provide remote support when necessary.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a technical support environment giving 24/7 customer service.
IT4 Merchant Solution Ltd.
$31 an hour
- Provide business systems, network and Internet support to users in response to identified difficulties.
- Computer hardware or software retailer/wholesaler.
- Advanced software, hardware, and computer system concepts knowledge along with troubleshooting skills usually developed through 2 years’ experience in a help…
- Respond to suggestions, concerns utilizing outlined Helpdesk support procedures.
- Previous customer service experience within a helpdesk/support environment is…
College Hunks Hauling Junk - Mississauga
$35,000 - $50,000 a year
- Are you looking for a full-time or part-time job with a flexible schedule?
- Planning the daily route and job site routine.
- Must be eligible to work in Canada.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.