Help Desk Support jobs in Oakville, ON
$49,900 a year
- Create and update Help Desk documentation as needed.
- Follow up on end users requests for support.
- Repair, install and restore operations on end user desktops…
- Help Desk Management: handling level 1-3 tickets.
- To support the business, you will ensure security, integrity and high-availability of enterprise systems and…
- Have at least 2 years of field/desk side support service experience doing hardware roll-outs, refreshes, and other deployment related activities.
$34.79 - $38.11 an hour
- Provide support to the Parking Tag Operations processing centre.
- Provide help desk services, respond to user needs and requests, troubleshoot, reset user IDs…
$25.33 - $30.82 an hour
- Provide technical support (Level 1/Level 2) by addressing requests assigned through Service Desk tickets, phone call, walk-in client or email.
- The Technical Support position will be expected to assist with help desk calls, install, support and troubleshoot networking devices/components (such as…
$43.54 - $58.06 an hour
- Provide solutions to Help Desk support issues using strong interpersonal skills, dealing with clients one on one;
- Act as a subject matter expert.
$16 an hour
- Help Desk Support: 1 year (Preferred).
- Technical Support: 1 year (Preferred).
- WE’RE HIRING CUSTOMER TECHNICAL SUPPORT REPRESENTATIVES*.
- Sign on bonus of $1000.
- Escalate to second/third level support teams where necessary.
- Provide first level support via phone and email.
- Free on-site coffee, beverages, fruit & snacks.
$79,251 - $105,669 a year
- Perform installation, maintenance, support, and enhancements to Infor and related systems; engage Infor help desk as required to resolve system issues; maintain…
- To help support the day to day IT activities we are currently seeking an IT Support Engineer reporting to the IT Management Team.
- Call center or help desk experience is an asset.
- Preserve and grow your knowledge of help desk procedures, products and services.
- Here’s the impact you’ll make:
ErinoakKids Centre for Treatment and Development
- Using first level problem solving techniques to analyze and troubleshoot end user issues/problems related to the health care information system (HCIS)…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.