- Help automate and streamline our operations and processes.
- Help develop (and automate where possible) standard operating procedures.
- You will help the Platform Team transition from Configuration Management to Infrastructure as Code.
- A day in the life as the DevOps Engineer, you will:
- About Global Banking & Markets, IT.
- We are looking for a passionate full-stack engineer to join our cash equity client connectivity team in Toronto.
- FLYHT is looking for a highly motivated DevOps Engineer to join our Calgary team and help manage CI/CD pipeline and improve systems and infrastructure.
- Work with Product Owners and Technical Leads to help to continuously improve.
- Reporting to: Director, Information Technology.
- Deep expertise in multiple areas.
- Let us know what we can do to help you be successful during your recruitment experience at AcuityAds.
- WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- Java is a huge plus.
- As part of the Release Engineering team you will be responsible for defining and improving the software delivery process for Dayforce, a comprehensive, modern…
- You'll work collaboratively with engineers and stakeholders to drive the implementation and release of new infrastructure, and be a champion of best practices…
- Coding/scripting services to help automate the development and deployment processes.
- Face exciting, out of the box challenges on a daily basis.
- You will be working in a hybrid VMWare/AWS environment and collaborating closely with application development engineers to build internal tools and processes…
- Working within a dynamic and creative software development team to build and maintain web and mobile e-commerce solutions for the Airmiles loyalty program.
- As a DevOps Engineer, you will own the reliability, efficiency, and speed of our delivery pipeline.
- Your top priority will be ensuring our product teams can get…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.