You refined by:
Amazon Web Services Canada, In (undo)
$100,700 - $168,200 a year
- 7+ years of hands on implementation or consulting experience.
- 3+ years in a customer and or partner facing roles.
$110,700 - $184,900 a year
- Analyze and extract relevant information from large amounts of historical data to help automate and optimize key features and ML processes.
- The successful candidate will proactively build relationships across the AWS Public Policy, Amazon Public Policy, business, public relations, and legal teams to…
- 8+ years working in customer-facing technical design and development role.
- 6+ years as a software development or devops engineer.
- To support your outbound selling efforts, we will use multi-modal, targeted campaigns, to help you identify new customer sales opportunities.
- At Amazon Web Services (AWS), we’re hiring highly technical cloud computing architects to help our partners develop technical expertise and capacity, while also…
- Help define our secure, scalable, distributed and event-driven systems.
- Programming experience with at least one modern language such as Java, C++, or C#…
- Help define the business case, requirements, minimal lovable product, feature backlog, and GTM strategy.
- You will partner with customers, AWS Product teams,…
- Maîtrise du français et de l’anglais (lecture, écriture et expression orale).
- Baccalauréat en informatique, mathématiques, ou dans un domaine relié.
- You will work with our public sector and commercial businesses to create a policy environment that promotes cloud adoption to help customers thrive.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.