Health Community Services $112,100 jobs
You refined by:
Corner Brook, NL
Prince George, BC
$150,000 a year
- Present and sell company products and services to new and existing customers.
- This is an entrepreneurial sales person’s dream job; an opportunity to earn a…
- Legacy Co-op offers a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package that includes extended health, dental, life insurance, long term disability, and…
Create Music Group Canada
$100,000 - $140,000 a year
- Vancouver, BC | Full Time | Tech Team*.
- Our Content Claiming Specialist leads our efforts to generate revenue for our clients.
- 5 Days Paid Sick Leave.
- Experience in developing or selling telecommunication services for enterprise or wholesale applications would be an asset.
- Develop and share strategic plans.
$54,000 - $180,000 a year
- Message from the Co-Founder & CEO, Grant Findlay-Shirras*.
- A Lead List of Prospects Grouped by Territory AND how successful they are (ie how much money they…
- Advanced nursing care knowledge related to health assessment, diagnostics, pharmacotherapuetics and invasive and minor surgical procedures.
Kitsilano Neighbourhood House
- When applying, please also include details of all relevant and comparable experience you have in leading large and complex community-based and social service…
Avalon Medical Clinic
- Advise patients on health care.
- Provide counselling and support to patients and their families on a wide range of health and lifestyle issues.
$100,000 - $125,000 a year
- Allocate material, human and financial resources to implement organizational policies and programs.
- Establish objectives for the organization and formulate or…
- Experienced: At least 2 years of experience in a community mental health setting is required.
- The successful candidate will provide leadership to teams…
$122,955 - $130,682 a year
- Forging positive relationships, collaboration and communication with key internal and external stakeholders, including faculty, staff, service leaders, students…
$52 - $61 an hour
- Coordinate patient care/service with members of the health care team, patients, families, inter-departments, and community agencies.
- A minimum of eight years’ experience practicing law in a related area such as insurance, privacy or financial services.
- Strong communication, writing, planning and organizational skills; effective public speaking and formal presentation skills, and accomplished at planning…
- The Nanaimo medical community totals over 200 physicians with strong primary care physicians and a full array of skilled specialist colleagues who serve a…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.