Health Community Services $112,100 jobs
You refined by:
Family Practitioner/General Practitioner (undo)
Prince Rupert, Gitga’at (Hartley Bay), Lax Kw’alaa...
Prince Rupert, BC
$450,000 a year
- Join a highly motivated community facing inter-professional Mobile Primary Care Team consisting of two Nurse Practitioners, a Mental Wellness Worker,…
Stuart Lake Hospital
Fort St James, BC
$235,613 a year
- Work with experienced mentors in a small community setting;
- You will be joining a group of 9 physicians and a Nurse Practitioner in a shared care practice model…
Pender Community Health Centre
- (FAMILY PHYSICIAN – PENDER COMMUNITY HEALTH CENTRE VANCOUVER COMMUNITY PART-TIME: 2-3 FULL DAYS PER WEEK (0.4-0.6 FTE).
- In addition, the candidate will have:
North of Riley Park
$120 - $150 an hour
- All of these services are provided to the patient (and physician) FREE OF CHARGE.
- This clinic will focus on studying realistic indications for Cannabis in…
Fort Nelson General Hospital
Fort Nelson, BC
$350,000 a year
- Hospital privileges, laboratory and X-Ray services.
- Company: Northern Health Authority, located at 230 9900 - 100 Ave. Fort St John BC, V1J 5S7.
$250,000 - $350,000 a year
- As an added bonus, under the same roof are affiliated services including a pharmacy, LifeLabs, a dentist, a denturist, and Vancouver Physiotherapy.
McBride and District Hospital and Health Centre
$400,000 a year
- Mental health and addictions services.
- McBride Hospital and Health Center provides a number of different services for the community, and the Robson Valley all…
- Queen's Park Care Centre provides the community of New Westminster with subacute and residential care services.
- Canadian College of Family Practitioners (CCFP).
Courtenay Medical Associates
- We are currently served by the Island Health run Comox Valley Hospital, a 153-bed acute care facility.
- May be eligible for additional remuneration in accordance…
Tumbler Ridge Health Centre
Tumbler Ridge, BC
$300,000 - $325,000 a year
- Northern Health is seeking a Family Practitioner in Tumbler Ridge for primary care and emergency services.
- 90,000 sq ft community centre includes:
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.