Health Community Services $112,100 jobs
- Establishing governance for instance selection model for Azure virtual machines and native services.
- Establishing governance for use of native Azure services to…
- Prepare and present client proposals and develop service agreements.
- Network in the business community and/or attend shows, events for prospecting and…
$900 a day
- To ensure patient care and follow-up is well coordinated, primary care services are linked to all other Island Health programs (MHSU, HCC, Public Health,…
- The successful candidate will demonstrate a desire to learn the details of operations in community healthcare with a focus on quality and service excellence.
ADI Development Group
- Have strong verbal, listening, written communication and customer service skills.
- Monitors implementation and compliance of OSHA safety policies.
- Assess operational readiness for the rollout of new products and services;
- Manage multiple software or services vendors in the context of overall client project…
Community Care Heatlh and Care Network
- 5+ years management experience required with health care experience an asset.
- Excellent customer service and communication skills (verbal, written and…
- Serve as a representative and spokesperson for the Taggart Construction Brand at community events or networking events.
- Experience with services architectures including REST.
- 3+ years of development experience implementing a micro-service architecture.
- NET framework (or other web and service frameworks), REST, Microservices, and databases (DynamoDB, Aurora is a plus).
- Mentor architects and technology leads.
Desch Canada Ltd. dba Ricarda's Toronto
$125,000 a year
- The successful individual will have proven experience in delivering excellent customer service and maximizing sales volume and profitability through creating a…
$107,540 - $140,610 a year
- Meets service delivery objectives and manages project and department activities within budgetary limits.
- Fosters a saf and healthy work environment; ensures…
Health Sciences North.
Greater Sudbury, ON
$119,847 a year
- Integrate and link services and foster partnerships across the continuum of service delivery.
- Medical Science or in a health-related field.
- Implement budgetary and process controls to ensure portfolio is bottom line focused and customer service orientated.
- Financial Management, Budget and Approvals.
- Solid understanding of senior living, acute care and long-term care support services.
- This position is eligible for an Employee Referral Bonus!
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.