Health & Home Care Society of Bc $44,200 jobs
You refined by:
$23.10 - $25.65 an hour
- Household duties and maintenance, and personal care as needed.
- We are looking for a mental health worker, who have behavior management skills and able to…
- The Care Manager ensures resident focused care is achieved in the home, in accordance with established standards, policies and procedures.
$31.87 - $43.05 an hour
- For 40 years we have focused on providing specialized services newcomers to find employment, learn English, find housing, deal with family challenges, work…
Pacific Immigrant Resources Society
$26 an hour
- Part-time: 28 hours per week.
- The Community Engagement Coordinator reports to the Program and Operations Manager and will recruit, screen and support all PIRS’…
$110,000 - $150,000 a year
- Terms of employment: * Permanent, Full time.
- Benefits: *Medical, Dental, Health Spending Account, Pension Plan, Vacation, ESPP, Optional Life Insurance, Local…
Fraser Valley Aboriginal Children and Family Servi...
$56,506 - $76,650 a year
- Understanding of cross-cultural issues as they affect children in care, foster parents, biological parents and communities of origins;
Applied Informatics for Health
Prince George, BC
- Understand and improve the experience for patients in the healthcare system,.
- Help healthcare providers improve patient outcomes and.
- A keen eye for detail.
$24.38 - $26.42 an hour
- Activities range from active listening/one-to-one support and group support, accompaniments and advocacy, assisting families moving in and moving out,…
L'Arche Comox Valley, L'Arche Canada
- The Community Leader supervises other leadership team members and administrative staff, and must work closely with all stakeholders to manage the high-quality…
Saanich First Nations Adult Care Society
Brentwood Bay, BC
$30 - $33 an hour
- Services include acute care, chronic illness care and palliative care as well as advocacy for the clients within the health care system.
$41.42 - $50.77 an hour
- The Provincial Health Services Authority (PHSA) plans, manages and evaluates selected specialty and province-wide health care services across BC, working with…
Martin Estate and Injury Law
$110,000 - $185,000 a year
- Competitive compensation and participation in our extended health benefits plan.
- You will log into our computer system and work collaboratively from remote.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.