HR Director jobs in Richmond Hill, ON
You refined by:
$35 - $40 an hour
- 3–5 years of HR Management experience.
- Knowledge of practices and systems of HR and Administration.
- Are you a seasoned HR manager with experience in employee…
$25 - $27 an hour
- Keep Managing Director informed of upcoming events and matters requiring immediate attention.
- Liaison between the Managing Director and his/her direct reports,…
$30 an hour
- Provide consultation and training to employees, supervisors and directors.
- At least 3 years in a Payroll and Benefits capacity, within a Finance or HR division.
24 HR R & C Glass
$20.50 an hour
- Roll out and implement people components of line of business plans as assigned by HR Directors and HR Managers.
- 2+ years experience in a related HR position.
- In-depth knowledge of best practices in HR and Diversity and Inclusion.
- Maintain strong working relationships with HR, Corporate Affairs & Communication, Legal,…
$32.75 - $39.46 an hour
- Consult with Managers and Directors regarding internal and external recruitment.
- Ensure a high standard of interviewing and recruitment practices that complies…
- Reporting and working under the direct supervision of the Director of HR Compliance and Policy.
- The HR Compliance Specialist will be responsible for identifying…
- Ensure that all the processes are in compliance with legal, safety, internal requirements, sustainability, HR and stock organization.
- You’ll work closely with our Director, People and Culture to help create people programs that provide a great employee experience and drive a positive company…
Crossbridge Condominium Services Ltd.
North York, ON
- Knowledge of current HR legislation and Employment Standards Act.
- The Human Resources Staffing Coordinator assists the Human Resources Director in order to…
- The position will report to a Senior Manager or Director within the Operations Strategy Team.
- The Kinross Corporate Head Office is located in downtown Toronto…
- Assist the HR Director and HR Managers with the implementation of HR programs or initiatives.
- Participate in HR and Change Management projects.
- If you need accommodation during the recruitment, assessment, and/or selection process, please notify your HR contact or email email@example.com.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.
Spirit Staffing has been leading the way in diversity employment solutions for over 20 years!