Global Retail Strategies $81,800 jobs
- Work with our Downstream and Technical (Mobile) leadership teams to review and develop the architecture and portfolio to meet business needs while ensuring…
- Develop annual District Operations Managers Strategy in conjunction with Director, Retail Operations & VP, Stores.
- Location Name: ON-FSC Toronto Off (0581).
- You will play a critical role in advancing the capability and effectiveness of our Project Management team to meet our global business strategy.
- Develops fact based recommendations for volume targets, local market pricing strategy, distribution strategy, budget proposals, P&L generation and critical path…
- Analyze new contract requests for alignment with pricing strategies and account growth objectives.
- Provide financial support to Customer Development team to…
- Provides category priorities to multi-functional resources, such as Territory Development Managers and other retail resources.
- Drive strategy, direction, and decision making as part of Global Account Management team.
- Global VISA and Relocation Specifications:
- Canada OGSM, ABP, SBP, CBP.
- Trade strategies (e.g., funding rates, promotion strategies and promoted pricing).
- Understand different promotion strategies by merchandising model (e.g., Hi-Lo…
- 5+ years of experience in a Retail or Manufacturing Industry.
- Supporting the introduction of lean / kaizen into core functions of AEO’s Global Distribution…
- Experience in retail operations, retail technology solutions, and/or retail strategy & analysis.
- Represent Canada in the front end global community to develop…
- 10+ years’ experience in commercial, industrial, or utility retail sales area, with a proven successful track record.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.