Global Retail Strategies jobs
- Post Secondary education or commensurate retail experience.
- The Assistant Planner is responsible for driving store level sales through optimal merchandise…
- Good knowledge of retail banking products and channels.
- Contributes to the overall success of Global Consumer & Small Business ensuring specific individual…
- Retail and/or Small Business and/or Commercial, and/or Global Banking Markets, and/or Wealth Management.
- Provides strategic direction, leadership, and oversight…
- How to join our global team ….
- We’re Umbra …A leading global design company.
- As a collaborative team player, you build effective working relationships across…
- Join the Global Community of Scotiabankers to help customers become better off.
- Responsible for the daily funding/exception review of Retail Indirect Loans and…
- Ensuring thorough knowledge of, and strict adherence to, the Bank’s Global Sales Principles.
- As the Team Lead, the incumbent is responsible for team member…
Pacific Investment Management Company LLC
- We are PIMCO, a leading global asset management firm.
- Our clients include major pension plans and retail investors with collective assets exceeding $30B.
$14 an hour
- To meet and strive to exceed individual and store sales goals while executing key strategies of retail led growth, leveraging the franchise, operational…
- Under the direction of the Manager, Implementation Pooled Funds and Global Asset Allocation, the Portfolio Analyst, Pooled Funds and Global Asset Allocation…
- Execute global brand strategy, tailored for Canada, and raise StockX awareness in Canada through media, influencer, and event partnerships.
- Minimum College Diploma or Bachelor’s Degree in Retail or Business Management or equivalent Retail / Merchandise Operations experience an asset.
- Strong knowledge of retail math.
- Experience in global markets including North America, Europe and Asia an asset.
- MS Office with advanced proficiency in Excel.
- A strong understanding of key retailers, go-to-market strategies and tactics.
- Exhibits a thorough understanding of specific retail operations and corresponding…
- And electricity and natural gas retail sales);
- Attending daily meetings with the Chef to discuss sandwich and/or salad preparation and production strategy.
- Ideally has fashion retail merchandise planning experience.
- Passionate about the fashion retail business (experience preferred).
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.
TJX Canada - Global off-price retailer operating in 9 countries, in Canada: Winners, Marshalls & HomeSense. We offer opportunities across our stores, distribution centres and head office.