General Manager jobs in Burlington, ON
- Ability to work under pressure in a high fast-paced environment adhering to tight deadlines.
- Plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate daily operations.
- In the General Manager’s absence, they’re the ones who hold down the fort, assuming responsibility for all center and floor management, from entertainment to…
- Support Club Management with handling Member concerns with professionalism and care.
- The Assistant General Manager is responsible for achieving sales goals as…
- As a Restaurant Manager, you are an enthusiastic role model and motivate team members to deliver exceptional service.
- Have a passion for coaching and mentoring.
Entrepreneurs Start Here - Ontario
$18 an hour
- All Regional Managers are eligible for both bonuses and commissions based on their performance.
- Maintain high levels of customer service excellence with our…
We have removed 2 job postings very similar to those already shown. To see these additional results, you may repeat your search with the omitted job postings included.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.