- The ideal candidate is an intermediate level professional with at least 3 years of relevant environmental and project experience, preferably in consulting.
- Maintaining current knowledge of applicable provincial and federal environmental regulations and technical guidance.
- Employee Share Ownership Plan (ESOP).
- You will interface with digital solution specialists, project managers, laboratories, data technicians and GIS/drafting technicians to assure the reporting…
- M.Sc. degree in a field complimentary to current staff expertise; Proficient at statistical and analytical methods of analysis with emphasis on quantitative…
- This position is based out of our office in Burnaby, BC and reports to the Geotechnical Operations Manager.
- Developing and executing annual business and pursuit…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.