Full Time Pharmacist $42,000 jobs
- Practice to full extent of expanded scope with Professional Services, within your capability.
- To manage the overall operations of the Pharmacy, including…
- Answer telephone, ensuring that appropriate telephone etiquette is observed at all times and referring to a pharmacist when necessary.
- Bachelor of Science, Pharmacy and a Class A Pharmacists license a must.
- We can offer progressive careers, comprehensive training, flexibility and a great…
- Full time, 4 Month Contract.
- Identifying and referring any clinical questions to the pharmacists and management questions to the pharmacist manager or…
Thames Valley Family Health Team
$22.06 - $26.90 an hour
- Family Health Team staff includes Nurse Practitioners, Nurses, Social Workers, Pharmacists, Dietitians, Occupational Therapists and other Health care…
- General OTC enquiries from patients and referral to Pharmacist where required and necessary.
- We currently have an exciting opportunity for an Pharmacy…
We have removed 1 job posting very similar to those already shown. To see the additional result, you may repeat your search with the omitted job posting included.
Overall, how relevant are these jobs?
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.