Full Time Pharmacist jobs
You refined by:
Pharmacy manager (undo)
- Registered Pharmacist with the College of Pharmacists of BC (Required).
- Minimum of 2 years as a practicing pharmacist.
- Ability to stand for length of shift.
- Ontario College of Pharmacists (Required).
- We are looking for a pharmacy manager to join our team.
- You will be responsible for managing store / oversee day-to…
- Performs pharmacist tasks including extensive compounding, drug therapy reviews, verification, and medication management.
- Ensure that all pharmacists perform job duties in accordance with the Pharmacist job.
- Ensure that the pharmacy is at all times under the supervision of a…
- Registration and in good standing with the Saskatchewan College of Pharmacists.
- Minimum of 1 year of licensed pharmacist experience is preferred.
- Bachelor of Science, Pharmacy and a Class A Pharmacists license a must.
- As the Pharmacy Manager, you will be responsible of receiving, preparing and delivery of…
Patient Advocate Pharmacy
$47 - $50 an hour
- Licensed and in good standing with the College of Pharmacists Manitoba.
- We boast a large team of healthcare professionals that collaborate to continuously…
North Vancouver, BC
- Looking for a pharmacist and pharmacy manager.
- Registered and in good standing with the BC College of Pharmacists.
- Manager to join our team.
- Licensed and able to practice pharmacy in Alberta (and be in good standing with the Alberta College of Pharmacists).
- Bachelor of Science in Pharmacy.
Prince George, BC
- Bachelor of Science, Pharmacists license a must.
- RPI Consulting Group is the largest healthcare staffing agency in Canada.
Be the first to see new Full Time Pharmacist jobs
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.