Full Time Permanent $70,300 jobs
- We have an exciting opportunity for a permanent full time Quality Improvement Consultant (Range 8) to join our team!
- Job title :QUALITY IMPROVEMENT CONSULTANT.
- Interior Health is seeking a permanent full time Communications Consultant to join its Communications & Culture team.
- This position will be located in Kelowna.
- Job title :CLINICAL INFORMATICS ANALYST II.
- Are you an IT professional with experience in healthcare informatics?
- SOME TYPICAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Job title :MANAGER, CLINICAL OPERATIONS.
- The Manager, Clinical Operations is accountable for ensuring excellence in the provision of patient centered care…
- Ability to multi-task and perform numerous tasks for various clients within acceptable time frames.
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal, and communication…
- This is a permanent full-time opportunity based in Kootenay Boundary Regional Hospital with a weekly schedule Monday to Friday consisting of weekends and…
- The shift types for these positions are days, nights and shift times are 07:00 to 19:00, 19:00 to 07:00 hours.
- Very fast paced, very high acuity!
- This position will support Prevention, Promotion and Chronic Disease and is permanent full time.
- This includes sick time, overtime, casual utilization, WCB,…
- Job title :REGIONAL LEAD, SENIORS TRANSFORMATION.
- We have an exciting opportunity for a passionate leader to join our team as the Regional Lead, Seniors…
- Interior Health is seeking a Permanent Full Time Rural & Remote Adult Mental Health & Substance Use Clinician for the Merritt Mental Health.
Overall, how relevant are these jobs?
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.