Full Time No Experience jobs in Newmarket, ON
You refined by:
Newmarket, ON (undo)
$35,000 a year
- · Health/Dental benefits for Full Time Associates.
- Experience in Retail Sales (eg. Best Buy, Future Shop and Bay Bloor Radio).
- Ability to safely lift 30 lbs.
$16 - $20 an hour
- Experience working with seniors and providing them with care.
- Retire-At-Home Services is one of Canada's premier home health care providers.
- Delivery experience for our customers.
- Frequently moving the whole body; standing or walking for periods of time; sitting.
- Provide product set up and assembly.
$25 - $35 an hour
- Thank you for your interest: however only candidates suited for the position will be contacted for an interview, no phone call please.
$65,000 - $75,000 a year
- Full, flexible, and comprehensive benefits.
- Experience as Delivery Driver is not essential – we offer the training and ongoing support you need to be successful…
- Job Duties • Complete all pickups; includes drop bins, household and other special picks ups • Conduct daily unloads at Our corporate partners; fill and empty…
- NOTE: No previous experience required.
- Be part of something bigger.
- Start your career in retail.
- This job is for YOU, if you have:
$65,000 a year
- LEON'S IS LOOKING FOR FULL TIME FURNITURE SALES ASSOCIATES.
- LOOKING FOR AN AMAZING CAREER OPPORTUNITY?
- With multi-million dollar inventory levels, Leon's…
- Leon’s is currently looking for self-motivated full time warehouse associates who are enthusiastic, hardworking and driven towards success.
$15 an hour
- We have full time hours available!
- Must be able to work full time.
- No experience needed - we will train the right candidate!
- Light to no lifting required.
- Have no Management experience but an "open" mind and driven.
- Two (2) years of reception experience, or equivalent.
- Apply to this position if you: *.
- Virtually no evenings or weekends.
- Have merchandising experience, or willing to learn.
- This position is not full time; but is suitable for many people who are…
- Leon’s is currently looking for a Customer Care Associate who is focused on delivering a world class customer service experience to our valued customers.
- Follow safe food handling procedures at all times;
- Keep work area, plate ware, utensils and equipment clean and sanitized at all times;
K9 to 5 Dog Daycare
- Experience working with dogs is an asset.
- You must be hard working and dependable.
- We are open 24/7, 365 days including all holidays.
- The ideal candidates have a passion for technology and understand the importance of customer service and enhancing the overall customer experience.
Buckley Insurance Brokers
- Insurance experience an asset, but not required.
- Sales and/or customer service experience in an office environment.
- Passion for working with people.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.