Full Time $59,500 jobs

Filter results by:
Sort by: relevance - date
You refined by: $59,500+ (undo) Account Manager (undo) undo all
Language
Upload your resume - Let employers find you
Page 1 of 128 jobs
Vigorate Digital Solutions
Toronto, ON
  • Vigorate Digital is made up of a team of people.
  • Leveraging an understanding of how key Marketing Technology (MarTech) solutions enable our clients, the Account…
  • Are you a strong detail oriented and organized person looking for operational experience in digital marketing and B2B lead generation?
Chamco Industries Ltd.
Calgary, AB
Responsive employer
  • You will be entering Chamco at a time where we are expecting significant growth in this area of our business.
  • Chamco has an opportunity to join our team of over…
Spectrum Building Services
Toronto, ON
Responsive employer
$60,000 - $70,000 a year
  • Candidate with client facing ability.
  • Establish, develop and maintain positive customer relationships.
  • Reach out to potential leads through cold calling.
Hutton Forest Products
Cambridge, ON
$50,000 - $70,000 a year
  • Manage current and new orders, alert them with the appropriate lead times to maintain appropriate inventory levels providing follow-up for ETA’s.
Expa
Vancouver, BC
$50,000 - $80,000 a year
  • The project you would be involved in is under stealth and more information will be provided at the time of interview.
  • You can read more about Expa on our site.
Fully Managed
Ottawa, ON +1 location
  • Tell me more about this opportunity!
  • Were you nodding vigorously to those statements?
  • Account Manager (AM) responsibilities include developing long-term…
  • Proven ability to juggle multiple account management projects at a time, while maintaining sharp attention to detail.
  • Prepare reports on account status.
GAP Auto
Halifax, NS
$50,000 - $70,000 a year
  • Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively.
  • Salary Position (based on qualifications).
  • Company phone and laptop, Company vehicle, and all…
Markone Control Systems Inc.
Guelph, ON
$55,000 - $65,000 a year
  • As an Account Manager/Business Development with Markone Control Systems Inc, your mission is to strengthen and grow relationships with existing and new clients.
  • The MindManager team is all about breaking convention to achieve exceptional things.
  • This is definitely not your typical tech team.
  • Manage an account portfolio of approximately 45 large size customers, including National Accounts and contract customers.
  • 3+ years of direct sales experience.
Snappy Innovation Inc.
Toronto, ON
  • We are a team of passionate entrepreneur from former Google, Amazon and Ericsson, looking to revolutionize future retail and restaurant experience, with our…
Natures Formulae Health Products Ltd.
Kelowna, BC
$50,000 - $100,000 a year
  • This position will involve approximately 60% of your time focusing on new business development, and the other 40% of your time taking care of existing clients.
Canadian Broadcast Sales
Toronto, ON
  • Proactively identify client/category growth opportunities.
  • Maintain and grow existing client base through relationship selling.